Come mix at Kibeo!
During the school holidays we celebrate the Holiday MiX at the BSO. Every holiday we offer a varied, challenging and above all active holiday program at the BSO. Thanks to the flexible use of the holiday periods, you can decide for yourself when your child plays.
Important points to know:
- You always register your child, even if your child comes to the mix at his or her own location. We will then know if your child is coming.
- Children from other locations can also come to your location during the Holiday MiX. This is because the Holiday Mix is not offered on all out-of-school care centers.
- For all locations, if there are insufficient registrations, the Holiday MiX will be merged with the day nursery where possible or an alternative location will be sought in consultation with the parents.
- By completing the Holiday MiX registration form, you register your child for the Holiday MiX and agree that your child can be placed at another location if too few or too many children are registered at the location of your preference.
- The group composition can change per day at the out-of-school care.
- By registering for the Holiday MiX you give permission for your child to be taken care of at the location of your choice, in the group to be formed there.
- You can register your child up to 1 week before the start of the holiday via the online registration form. Via My Kibeo you can register your child as long as there is room, also in the week before the start of the holiday.
- Cancel registration? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not possible to cancel via My Kibeo.